Indian e-TOURIST VISA (eTV)
Welcome to Indian Visa Online!
e-Visa is a facility launched by The Government of India for foreigners travelling to India for the purpose of Tourism, Business or short term medical treatment. Passengers must have a valid passport and a print out of the Visa approval letter sent to their email before leaving the respective country they are travelling from.
Super Urgent Service: 12 Business hours processing time:-
We are providing Express, Fast and Emergency Visa Services for those who want to get e-visa urgently in 12 working hours and processing time for e-tourist visa India applications will be 12 working hours from the receipt of payment and complete visa applications along with documents. This service will be done with additional charges. Please Apply Now for Urgent visa. For Details Kindly contact us:
e-Visa is valid for 60 days from the date of arrival. It must be availed within its period of validity. If you are travelling with the purpose of Tourism or Business then it will be valid for two entries and for Medical purpose it will be valid for three entries from the date of the first arrival date in India. It allows a maximum of two visits in a calendar year. The facility is valid for entry through 25 designated Airports (i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh,Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Visakhapatnam) and 5 designated seaports (i.e. Mumbai, Chennai, Cochin, Goa and Mangalore). However, the foreigner can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
Indian Visa Facility is available for holders of passport of following countries:-
Albania, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Urgent Indian eVisa Service "Terms and Conditions" :-
- All of the above Visas are valid for a single entry only and cannot be extended.
- Travel should be after 24 hours.
- visa will be issue in 24 hours subject to completion of documents and necessary fees.
- Approval of visas depend on the Immigration Department of India. Your application may be rejected by them and please be informed that the authorities are not liable to provide any reason against the rejection. We cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved. The visa application fee is 100% non-refundable whether your visa is approved, rejected or delayed in the event that your visa is approved but you are unable to travel to India.
- If your visa application would be rejected, we will provide you with the proof of rejection from the Immigration Department for your reference and record.
- Once your visa will processed, we will email you a copy. Passengers will need to present
- hard copy of the visa to the immigration officers at the airport.
- International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders.
- Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent's/Spouse's Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
Disclaimer:- Please note we are not owned or affiliated with the Government of India. We are a visa processing company that saves you time and frustration. You can obtain the Indian Visa directly from the government of India without paying a service fee. Our system is completely online and easy to use.